LIND - Web - purpose and scope
- statistics & surveys on the language industry as an economic sector
- best practices and guidelines
- upcoming events
- information on work placements
'Language industry' covers professionals working in:
- subtitling and dubbing
- language technology tools development
- international conference organisation
- language teaching
- linguistic consultancy
Our knowledge base is built with the input from language professionals. You can look for or upload documents in any EU language. We welcome your contribution.
Directorate - General for Translation (DG Translation) manages and checks the quality of the uploaded material.
LIND-Web is a spin-off of the study size of the EU language industry.
Students who are studying in a European Master's in Translation (EMT) programme can apply for a work placement in the language industry.
This work placement is made possible with the collaboration with our partner organisations.