Open calls for tenders
The European Commission is planning to launch a negotiated procedure for the selection of a bank for the execution of payments in PLN currency.
Economic operators, with a minimum Long-Term credit rating of BBB+ (S&P or equivalent), can express their interest to participate in this negotiated procedure before 15/08/2020 16:00 CET by sending an e-mail to the functional mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org
Closed calls for tenders
The BUDGET Directorate-General of the European Commission is using the SWIFT network for the payments of the Commission.
The connection between the EU Commission IT network and the SWIFT Network is made, in production, through redundant leased lines using a SWIFT “Gold” connectivity layout.
The SWICONN2 tender is being launched to provision such leased lines:
- Bidders must be SWIFT recognized network partners (https://www.swift.com/our-solutions/interfaces-and-integration/alliance-connect/network-partners).
- The tender is comprised of 2 lots. Each lot is comprised of two leased lines, one from Brussels, the other from Luxembourg, both connecting to SWIFT through the network of the network partner (see Technical Specifications for further details)
- Bids must be submitted by 27/11/2018 at the latest (see Invitation Letter for further details)
- Duration of the contract: 4 years maximum (see Draft Contract for further details).
- The tender specifications provides all the details.
- Questions may be submitted to email address: BUDG-2018-POemail@example.com (up to 20/11/2018)