Open calls for tenders
The European Commission is planning to launch a negotiated procedure for the selection of a bank for the execution of payments in PLN currency.
Economic operators, with a minimum Long-Term credit rating of BBB+ (S&P or equivalent), can express their interest to participate in this negotiated procedure before 15/08/2020 16:00 CET by sending an e-mail to the functional mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior information notice
Ex-ante publicity of middle- and low-value contracts
The European Commission, Directorate-General for Budget intends to launch a mid-value procurement procedure to establish a contract related to producing a second party opinion on EU’s green bond framework.
The maximum amount for this contract is EUR 50 000.00.
The indicative time schedule for launching the negotiated procedure is 18-19 February 2021.
Interested economic operators can express their interest to participate in this negotiated procedure until 16 February 2021 in writing to BUDG-MAILBOX-U02@ec.europa.eu. The e-mail should include:
- official name of the economic operator
- official address
- valid e-mail address
Simplified rules apply to procurement procedures valued between EUR 15 000.01 and EUR 138 999.99. In such cases, the European Commission can invite a limited number of candidates to tender. To make this process more transparent plans for future middle-and low-value contracts are published here. This publicity is in no way binding for the European Commission. The Commission's contractual obligation commences only upon signature of the contract with the successful candidate.
Particulars or economic operators who will have expressed interest to participate will be stored in a database for the purpose of tendering only. Inclusion of those economic operators' contact details does not automatically lead to invitations to tender. This overview is for information only.
Any personal data collected will be made available to the relevant services. It will be processed in accordance with REGULATION (EU) 2018/1725 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data by the Union institutions, bodies, offices and agencies and on the free movement of such data. You will have the right to access and update any personal data you provide
Closed calls for tenders
The BUDGET Directorate-General of the European Commission is using the SWIFT network for the payments of the Commission.
The connection between the EU Commission IT network and the SWIFT Network is made, in production, through redundant leased lines using a SWIFT “Gold” connectivity layout.
The SWICONN2 tender is being launched to provision such leased lines:
- Bidders must be SWIFT recognized network partners (https://www.swift.com/our-solutions/interfaces-and-integration/alliance-connect/network-partners).
- The tender is comprised of 2 lots. Each lot is comprised of two leased lines, one from Brussels, the other from Luxembourg, both connecting to SWIFT through the network of the network partner (see Technical Specifications for further details)
- Bids must be submitted by 27/11/2018 at the latest (see Invitation Letter for further details)
- Duration of the contract: 4 years maximum (see Draft Contract for further details).
- The tender specifications provides all the details.
- Questions may be submitted to email address: BUDG-2018-POemail@example.com (up to 20/11/2018)