The budget for the Single Market Programme between 2021 to 2027 is €4.2 billion.
In addition, €2 billion allocated under the InvestEU Fund, in particular through its 'Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises Window', will significantly contribute to the objectives of programme.
Breakdown of the budget by objective
- 5% for consumer protection
- 5% for standardisation activities
- 13% for high quality European statistics
- 13% for activities to strengthen the single market
- 24% for the competitiveness of businesses, especially SMEs
- 40% for a safe, sustainable food chain