The potential of smart technologies in the EU building sector was emphasised in the 2018 revision of the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive and the concept of a Smart Readiness Indicator was introduced.
The Smart Readiness Indicator (SRI) platform contributes to the promotion of the SRI and related best practices. It acts as an exchange forum, involving all interested stakeholders and EU countries, as well as a forward looking discussion hub for technical, regulatory and implementation aspects of the SRI.
The SRI platform will also support working groups focusing on specific elements of the SRI, for instance on exchanging SRI testing experiences, methodological aspects or aspects related to the assessment and implementation of the SRI such as the service catalogues or the design of the SRI certificate.
For social media: #SmartReadinessIndicator
- 16 december: 09.30 (Europe/Brussels)
- The summary of the previous SRI development work.
- What is in the EPBD and the SRI acts.
- Brief overview on tasks and planning of the SRI Support contract.
- Testing programmes – summary of current status.
- SRI platform – presentation on the structure and operation of the platform, invitation to join open Working Groups.
- Open discussion on questions received via the chat.