The work on Projects of Common Interest (PCIs) is coordinated by regional groups, dedicated to each type of energy infrastructure.
The 5th PCI process continues with a 5th meeting of the TEN-E Regional groups on electricity on 28 and 29 June. The morning of 28 June from 10.00 to 12.00 will be dedicated to a cross-regional group meeting aiming to discuss the PCI assessment methodology. The afternoon of the 28 June and the 29 June meetings will be restricted to members of the regional groups in line with the provisions of the TEN-E Regulation to discuss the outcomes of the PCI assessment methodology and the ranking of candidate projects.
The meeting will be webstreamed and participants will get the links upon registration.
Over the coming months, several meetings for each of the regional groups will be organised, working towards a Union list of PCIs by autumn 2021.
For social media: #PCIs
Links for registration (open until 20 June):
- 28 June [10:00 - 12.00 CET] : Cross-Regional Group meeting: PCI assessment methodology [open to the stakeholders and the RGs members]: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/5thRGmeetingsElectricity
- 28 June [15:00 – 16:30 CET] : Northern Seas Offshore Grid [open only to the RGs members]: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/5thRGmeetingsNSOG
- 29 June [10:00–11:30 CET] : North South Interconnectors in Western Europe [open only to the RGs members]: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/5thRGmeetingsNSIWELEC
- 29 June [11:30 – 13:00 CET]: North South Interconnectors in Central and South - East Europe [open only to the RGs members]: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/5thRGmeetingsNSIEELEC
- 29 June [14:30 – 15:30 CET]: Baltic Energy Market Integration Plan [open only to the RGs members]: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/f5thRGmeetingBEMIPELEC