General background information
As part of the European Year of Youth, Commissioner McGuinness will hold a dialogue with young people from throughout Europe about their vision for the future of finance. Are you between 18 and 25 and interested in participating?
Then take part in our video contest and get the chance to meet Commissioner McGuinness!
To enter the contest:
- Prepare a short video on the theme of “the future of finance”. What do you want for the future of money? How can we make private investments more sustainable? Will digitalisation help or hinder financial inclusion? What do you think about crypto assets? What are your concerns or recommendations?
- The format is totally up to you – you can film yourself with your phone, make a TikTok or Instagram reel, or even direct a short movie. The only constraint is that the video cannot exceed one minute.
- Then, post your video on social media with the dedicated hashtag #MyFutureFinance and send it to us with your contact details to EU-FINANCE@ec.europa.eu.
- The deadline to participate is 8 July 2022.
- The most original videos will win! Be creative, be thoughtful, and let us know what you care about in relation to finance and your money.
The 10 winners of the contest will meet the Commissioner in Brussels on 25 October 2022. Travel and accommodation costs will be covered by the European Commission.
The event will be live-streamed.
The programme of the conference will be available soon.
Specific privacy statement
Registration will be open soon.