The European Commission attended the AgroTier Fair in Wels Austria from 6 - 9 September 2018.
On a stand of 150 m² with the theme “from farm to fork”, the European Commission highlighted the added value of the European Union’s common agricultural policy to ensure sustainable, affordable, healthy and quality food to all EU citizens.
Learning more on the EU’s policies, visitors tested their knowledge with interactive animations:
- animal corner
- food tasting (quality/organic products)
- facts and figures rotating panels
- touch screen games (modern Farming, antimicrobioals resistance, food waste)
- screen quiz (with voting system)
- interactive food chain model
- blender bike