If you cannot see the live web stream on this page, you can watch it also on webcast.
On 24 January 2019, DG JUST will organise a conference on sustainable corporate governance. This one-day event will bring together policy-makers and relevant stakeholders with the aim to discuss recent policy developments in the field of corporate governance with a focus on sustainability and due diligence. It will also provide an opportunity to exchange ideas on how foster more sustainable governance as announced in action 10 of the Action Plan on Financing Sustainable Growth.
- 24 January: 09.00 - 09.30 (Europe/Luxembourg)
- 24 January: 09.30 - 10.30
Welcome and opening keynote
- 24 January: 10.30 - 12.30
Panel 1: Creating value for the long-term: the future of corporate governance
- 24 January: 12.30 - 14.00
- 24 January: 14.00 - 15.30
Panel 2: Towards responsible and inclusive corporate governance: board directors’ accountability for stakeholder interests?
- 24 January: 15.30 - 15.45
- 24 January: 15.45 - 17.15
Panel 3: Global supply chains: is an EU binding instrument necessary?
- 24 January: 17.15 - 17.30