The European Commission offers several opportunities for educational institutions of all levels by
- supporting online platforms where educational institutions and teaching staff can collaborate
- offering exchange activities for students and educational staff
For educational institutions and other organisations, Erasmus+ offers the opportunity to
- engage in development and networking activities
- create partnerships with organisations from other countries, in order to achieve innovative results or exchange best practices
- facilitate international exchange opportunities for students, staff, trainees, apprentices, volunteers, youth workers and young people
Online community for schools
eTwinning offers a platform for schools and their staff (teachers, head teachers, librarians, etc.) to communicate, collaborate, develop projects and share ideas.
Online community for adult learning
EPALE is a multilingual open membership community on adult learning. It is open to teachers and anyone else with a professional role in adult learning across Europe.
Cooperation in vocational education and training
The Erasmus+ programme also offers exchange opportunities in vocational education and training. Additionally, the programme supports further international cooperation for institutions with a good track record of holding these exchanges
- find an eligible educational institution under the VET mobility charter for potential partnerships
Find partner organisations for educational projects
EU educational funds often involve collaboration with partner organisations.
If you are an organisation interested in applying for a fund, find funding partners for your educational project.