- provide reliable, cost-effective and secure IT infrastructure and services
- deliver information systems and rationalise business processes
- create new ways for staff to work and collaborate
- align IT investments with business priorities, balancing risk with business value for the Commission
- promote and facilitate interoperability, so that European public administrations can work together seamlessly across national boundaries
Plans and reports
Commission work programme – overview of institution-wide deliverables for current year
Strategic plan – department strategy, objectives for 2020-2024
Management plan – department forecasted outputs, activities, resources for current year
Annual activity report – department achievements, resources used during previous year
European Commission Digital Strategy – A digitally transformed, people-first Commission
Digital workplace strategy – department principles and objectives for a modern workplace for the staff of the Commission
IT governance – provides the framework for managing, controlling, and monitoring the Commission's information technology services
Proposal for Cybersecurity Regulation – provides a framework for governance, risk management and control in the cybersecurity area.
Interoperable Europe Act Proposal – provides a EU cooperation framework for interoperability in the public sector.