DIGIT is the Directorate-General for Informatics whose aim is to deliver digital services to enable EU policies and to support the Commission’s internal administration. CERT-EU is part of DIGIT.
CERT-EU is the Computer Emergency Response Team for the Institutions, Bodies and Agencies of the European Union. CERT-EU helps them to protect themselves against intentional and malicious attacks that would hamper the integrity of their IT assets and harm the interests of the EU. The scope of its activities covers prevention, detection, response and recovery.
We wish to hire a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst. The selected candidate will
- Monitor threat information sources (open sources, partners, constituents, commercial sources)
- Analyze threat reports
- Control technical threat data flow (IOCs, detection rules)
- Operate threat intelligence platforms (MISP, OpenCTI)
- Track top threat actors and top techniques, tactics and procedures (TTPs) activity
- Feed CERT-EU’s cyber threat intelligence knowledge base
- Produce informative and actionable threat assessments: memos, alerts, cyber security briefs, threat landscape reports.
If you are interested to join #teamDIGIT, check out our vacancy below: