HaDEA will implement the following programmes (with indicative budget):
- EU4Health programme: €4.7 billion (out of the total budget of €5.3 billion)
- Horizon Europe: Pillar II, Cluster 1: Health: €4.1 billion
- Single Market Programme: Food safety: health for humans, animals and plants along the food chain and better training for safer food: €1.3 billion
- Digital Europe Programme: €0.8 billion
- Connecting Europe Facility: Digital: €1.7 billion
- Horizon Europe: Pillar II, cluster 4: Digital, Industry and Space: €5.6 billion
From 2021 to 2023, additional budget amounting to €1.6 billion will also available from the Next Generation EU fund for actions that are part of the Digital and Health strands of the Horizon Europe programme.
The expected total budget managed by HaDEA will amount to over €20 billion over the 7 years period of the 2021-2027 Multiannual Financial Framework (MFF).
In addition, the Agency will take over the outstanding financial commitments and projects from the predecessor programmes.
Plans and reports
Commission work programme – overview of institution-wide deliverables for current year