About this consultation
All citizens and organisations are welcome to contribute to this consultation. In particular, contributions are sought from
- EU country public authorities responsible for the implementation and enforcement of the detergents Regulation
- companies and industry associations in the industry
- workers employed by the aforementioned industry
- trade unions
- NGOs (e.g. environmental, health)
- consumer associations
- academia and research/educational institutes
- consumers and citizens
Objective of the consultation
This public consultation is conducted in the context of the support study to the ex-post Evaluation of the Detergents Regulation (Reg. (EC) 648/2004). Its objective is to obtain citizens' and stakeholders' views on the functioning of the Regulation.
How to submit your response
Please note that only responses received through the online questionnaire are included in the summary report of the public consultation.
You can, however, send documents, such as position papers, to the contact e-mail and these will be taken into account for the ex-post evaluation report.
The questionnaire is available in English, French and German through the relevant links below.
The questionnaire will be available until 25 July 2017.