The content of these sites does not reflect the official opinion of the European Union. Responsibility for the information and views expressed therein lies entirely with their authors.
Belgium - Bulgaria - Czech Republic - Denmark - Germany - Estonia - Ireland - Greece - Spain - France - Croatia - Italy - Cyprus - Latvia - Lithuania - Luxembourg - Hungary - Malta - Netherlands - Austria - Poland - Portugal - Romania - Slovenia - Slovakia - Finland - Sweden
- Bulgarian Embassy in London.
- The Government adopted on 30.01.2019 two Action Plans, one on the implementation of the Withdrawal Agreement and one for the no-deal scenario.
- Action plan in case of deal
- Action plan in case of no deal
- Government office
- Interior Ministry
- Ministry of Trade and Industry's toolbox
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (consular services)
- Customs Authority
- Businessinfo.cz Portal
- Danish government’s central Brexit and preparedness website
- Citizens’ rights
- Business checklist
- Veterinary and Food administration – information to businesses
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- What do you need to know with regard to Brexit?
- Mida on vaja teada seoses Brexitiga?
Ministry of Interior
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Inquiries by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special E-Citizen inquiry form
- Enterprise Lithuania
- List of contacts for consultations to business sector (exporters and start-ups)
- Migration Information Centre "I Choose Lithuania"
8-800 22922 (calling within Lithuania)
+44-8000-318521 (calling from UK)
+370 525 14352 (calling from outside Lithuania)
Inquiries by email: email@example.com
- Information for UK citizens living in Lithuania
Inquiries by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hungarian Embassy in London
- Government Brexit website
- Brexit & customs, taxes, financial services
- Brexit & personal data transfer
- Brexit & GDPR
- Brexit & trade of plants and plant products
- Brexit & trade of animals and animal products
- Brexit & social policy related issues
- Brexit & education related issues
- Brexit & recognition of qualifications
- Brexit & medicines reimbursement procedures
- Informação geral: https://www.portaldiplomatico.mne.gov.pt/politica-externa/brexit
- Informação para Cidadãos nacionais no Reino Unido: https://www.portaldascomunidades.mne.pt/pt/noticias/brexit-cidadaos
- Informação para Empresas: http://portugalglobal.pt/PT/Internacionalizar/SobreMercadosExternos/Paginas/informacao-brexit.aspx
- Informação fiscal: http://info.portaldasfinancas.gov.pt/pt/apoio_contribuinte/Brexit/Paginas/default.aspx
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry for Business, Commerce and Entrepreneurship
- Ministry for Labour and Social Justice
Governmental information campaign: "Romania in the context of the withdrawal of Great Britain from the European Union"
- România în procesul Brexit
- Spotul video realizat de MAE referitor la stadiul negocierilor privind ieșirea Marii Britanii din UE
Prime Minister’s Office
Government Brexit preparedness website