Financial transparency system
The financial transparency system is a database of names of beneficiaries who have received funding from the EU budget.
Citizens can access details of funding paid by the European Commission directly (since 2007), and beneficiaries of the European Development Fund (since 2010).
- who receives the funds
- subject, i.e., the purpose of the expenditure
- where the beneficiary is located
- amount and type of expenditure
- which responsible department awarded the funding
- which part of the EU budget it comes from
- which year the amount was booked in the accounts