Creation date: August 9, 2018
INEA is looking for new experts to assess Telecom project proposals submitted for EU funding in the areas of:
|Online Dispute Resolution
||Electronic Exchange of Social Security Information (EESSI)
|Public Open Data and High-Performance Computing
What's in it for you?
The expert assignment offers you:
- New 'EU stamped' experience on your CV
- The possibility to refresh your financial due diligence evaluation skills
- Enhanced employability through more diverse knowledge of the EU funding programmes
- Great networking opportunities with peers and representatives from the EU institutions
- An overview of major projects that will shape the future of European telecom infrastructure
Registration as soon as possible!
INEA needs CEF Telecom call evaluators for the several calls opened in 2018 and beyond. If you want to be considered, please register as soon as possible in the expert database.
How to apply?
Register in the European Commission's expert database.
Make sure to:
- Choose the CEF programme in the Programme Selection section
- Add 'IT' or any other keywords best describing your expertise and background
- Add your email address so that you may be contacted
- Apply as soon as possible
- Do not send emails to INEA – the expert database is the only way to be selected as an independent expert!
Take a look at the manual for experts for more information.
INEA call for experts in the Telecom area
Previous CEF Telecom calls
Manual for experts