Creation date: February 19, 2015
The European Commission DG Energy and INEA will organise the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) Energy Info Day for the first of the 2015 Calls for Proposals on:
Monday, 16 March 2015 – 10.00-16.00
Charlemagne building - room Gasperi
170 rue de la Loi
The event will present the priorities for the first of two CEF Energy Calls planned for 2015. This Call will make funding available to support projects contributing to the following objectives:
• increase competitiveness by promoting the further integration of the internal energy market and the interoperability of electricity and gas networks across borders
• enhance the EU's energy security
• contribute to sustainable development and protection of the environment, through the integration of energy from renewable sources and the development of smart energy networks
The Info Day will provide:
• info on the Call priorities
• policy context
• practical details about how to prepare a successful proposal
• other background information relevant to the application and evaluation process
Registration is now open via the Info Day page until Monday, 9 March.
If you have any questions about the event, please contact us.
We look forward to seeing you in Brussels.