SESAR DEPLOYMENT ALLIANCE ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONALE SANS BUT LUCRATIF (Belgium)
The Action contributes to the deployment of SESAR and it is aimed at facilitating the coordinated and synchronised deployment of a cluster of 62 Implementation Projects (IPs) in EU Member States. These IPs are aligned with the Pilot Common Projects (PCP), as defined in Regulation (EU) 716/2014 and are expected to achieve enhancement in terms of ATM performance.
This Action includes IPs in four of the six ATM Functionalities (AFs) described in the PCP; in particular:
• AF1 Extended Arrival Management (AMAN) and Performance Based Navigation (PBN) in high density Terminal Manoeuvring Areas (TMAs)
• AF2 Airport Integration and Throughput
• AF3 Flexible Airspace Management (ASM) and Free Route
• AF4 Network Collaborative Management
• AF5 Initial System Wide Information Management (SWIM)
Planning of implementation is in line with the deployment target dates indicated in Regulation 716/2014.