Agenzia per l'Italia Digitale (Italy)
Digital Single Market (DSM) strategy
DSM - Connecting Europe Facility
CEF Digital portal
Innovation and Networks Executive Agency (INEA)
The CEF eProcurement Digital Service Infrastructure (DSI) supports the transition to full electronic public procurement, as well as cross-border interoperability.
The Action's objective is to integrate the eCertis service with the centralised Italian tender monitoring system (SIMOG) and the eProcurement platforms of the Central Purchasing Bodies(CPBs’ eProcurement platforms). In particular, the Action will:
• Enable SIMOG to receive the mapping of the admission criteria valid for each European Country from eCertis;
• Upgrade the e-Procurement platforms of two Central Purchasing Bodies(Consip and INTERCENTER), leveraging on integration of eCertis with SIMOG;
• Make eCertis accessible by a web interface and by system to system communication in the context of all the procurement procedures published by Italian Contracting Authorities;
• Promote eCertis.
At the end of the Action:
• European Union economic operators are expected to be able to participate in Italian tender procedures through eCertis;
• Italian Contracting Authorities are expected to be able to align admission criteria for tender procedures for all European Union Member States;
• Digital interactions regarding public procurement between EU business operators and public administrations are expected to be enhanced.