RED.ES Entidad Pública Empresarial (Spain)
Digital Single Market (DSM) strategy
DSM - Connecting Europe Facility
CEF Digital portal
Innovation and Networks Executive Agency (INEA)
The CEF eID Digital Service Infrastructure (DSI) helps public administrations and private online service providers to extend the use of their online services to citizens from other EU MS in line with the eIDAS Regulation.
The Action connected Spanish public e-services to the Spanish eIDAS node by relying on the Cl@ve system (eID national gateway). The following e-services were integrated with eIDAS:
- Procedure of acquisition of real estate by foreigners (Ministry of Defense);
- E-services for students (including ERASMUS) provided by Universitat Jaume I, Universidad de Murcia and Universidad de Córdoba;
- Access Control and Representation system of Navarra Region;
-Electronic office of Municipality of Valencia;
- E-services on Gestiona platform used by Municipalities of Ibiza, Gandia, Estepona and Castellón;
- General purpose form for document submission (MINHAFP).
The connection of e-services of Gobierno de Canarias to the eIDAS interface with Cl@ve, as foreseen in the Grant Agreement, was not implemented.
All e-services connected were available in the testing environment at the end of the Action and allowed for the cross-border recognition of the eIDs. They will be available in production once the obligations related to eIDAS Regulation become applicable.