DG HOME has compiled information about Member States’ strategies to prevent and counter radicalisation leading to violent extremism or terrorism (Prevent Strategies) as well as counter terrorism strategies (CT strategies) to the extent they have a dedicated section on prevention. The information below is based on publicly available data.
- Implementation Plan for Countering Radicalization and Terrorism
- National Counterterrorism Strategy
- National Counter Terrorism Plan (2015)
- CT Policy - The VIGILANT Plan (2015)
- National Counter-Terrorism Programme 2015-2019 (2014)