Migration and Home Affairs

The EU Immigration portal now in Spanish

Where do you apply for a German work permit? Does a Chilean citizen need a residence permit to study in Italy? And if you have been exploited for work, who can you call for support? For those and similar questions answers can readily be found on the EU immigration portal. At the occasion of the EU-CELAC Summit which is taking place from 26-28 January in Santiago de Chile, the Spanish language version 'el Portal de Inmigración de la UE' is being launched today.

The website is a tool with hands-on information for foreign nationals interested in moving to the EU or for migrants who are already in Europe and would like to move from one member country to another. On more than 600 pages, it provides specific information for each category of migrants about migration procedures in all 27 EU member states.

For more information:

Thursday, 24 January, 2013