Avenue de Tervueren, 41
To access the new building, please consult the map.
Exit: PR. J. DE MERODE
Mon - Thur: 9 - 12 noon and 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 9 - 12 noon
and 2 p.m. - 4 p.m
The archives are closed
- 13 December 2019
- 24 December 2019 to 2 January 2020 (inclusive)
- 9 to 13 April 2020 (inclusive)
- 1 May 2020
- 21 and 22 May 2020
- 1 June 2020
- 21 July 2020
- 2 November 2020
- 24 December 2020 to 1 January 2021 (inclusive)
+32 (0)2 299 99 66
Planning your visit
Before coming, contact
us so we can make your visit as
convenient as possible:
- If you already have the references of
the files that interest you, please send them to us at
least 3 working days ahead of your visit, so we can make sure
those files are available for you on-site (not all documents
are kept on-site and our deposit is located outside Brussels).
- If not - or if it's your
first visit, tell us what you're looking for, so we can help
you further. You will receive a response from
us within 15 working days.
- Due to reinforced security measures, you are kindly
requested to return by e-mail, at least 3 working days ahead of your visit an Excel
- Privacy statement: Consulting documents of the Historical Archives of the European Union
You will receive an "e-pass"
that must be shown at the reception of the building, along
with your ID.