The State of Health in the EU is an initiative of the European Commission that provides policy makers, interest groups, and health practitioners with factual, comparative data and insights into health and health systems in EU countries.
Video with interviews of:
- Vytenis Andriukiatis, European Commissioner for Health and Food Safety
- Olivia Wigzell, Director-General of the Swedish National Board of Health and Welfare
- Stefano Scarpetta, Director of Employment, Labour and Social Affairs at OECD
- Andrea Urbani, Director-General of Health Planning of the Italian Ministry of Health
- Josep Figueras, Director of the European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies