EU Health Policy Platform annual meeting
2 and 3 March 2021
The EU Health Policy Platform annual meeting will take place on 2 and 3 March 2021 and registrations are now open.
This two-day event will take place as follows:
The 2020 EU Health Award honoured cities and schools that positively impact their communities by promoting healthy lifestyle among children (6-18 years old) and NGOs, schools and kindergartens promoting vaccination in children (0-18 years old).
As well as celebrating their achievements and commitment, the EU Health Award raises awareness of the vital role these schools, kindergartens, NGOs and cities play in strengthening participative democracy and active citizenship in public health.
2020 Thematic Networks (3 March 2021, 9:45-11:30)
Four different stakeholder organisations presented their findings on three different health areas and invite participants to collaborate and endorse the Joint Statements.
- Programme – 2020 Thematic Networks
- Flash report
- Video recording
- Thematic Networks call for endorsement and final Joint Statements
Final Joint Statements are calling for endorsement – contact the leaders until end of March.
- Colorectal Cancer Screening in the European Union led by Digestive Cancer Europe
- Digital Doc led by Erasmus University Medical Center Rotterdam
- Profiling and training the health care workers of the future led by Health First Europe and European Health Management Association