EU Health Policy Platform annual meeting (Brussels, 12 November 2018)
About the conference
The EU Health Policy Platform annual meeting took place on 12 November 2018 in Brussels (Breydel Auditorium, Avenue d'Auderghem 45, 1040 – Etterbeek, Brussels).
Watch the video recording if you were unable to attend the annual meeting or follow it online.
2018 EU Health Award for NGOs working to prevent tobacco use
- Award Ceremony
Announcement of candidates considered for the Award and winners of the 2018 EU Health Award for NGOs
See candidates and winners reports, audiovisual material of the Award Ceremony and more information.
2018 Thematic Network Cycle
Final Joint Statements are calling for endorsement – contact the leaders until 25 January!
Carina Dantas and Willeke van Staalduinen
Caritas Coimbra and AFEdemy
European Pain Federation (EFIC)
- Stimulating fresh fruit and vegetable consumption for healthier European consumers
2019 Thematic Network Cycle
Announcement of potential topics for 2019 Thematic Networks Cycle.
- Deinstitutionalisation and community care
EEG - European Expert Group on transition from institutional to Community-based care
- Improving Organ Donation & Transplantation in the EU
European Kidney Health Alliance (EKHA)
- Healthcare in cross-border regions
European Regional and Local Health Authorities (EUREGHA)
- Enhancing Citizen and Patient Empowerment And Digital Health Literacy (EDHEAL)
Funka Nu AB
- Improving access to healthcare for vulnerable and underserved groups
Freek Spinnewijn and Denis Onyango
No Body Left Outside Platform (NLO)
- Improving Integrated People-Centred Healthcare Solutions - INCASO
Mattone Internazionale Salute Programme (ProMIS)
- Presentation of the Best Practice Portal - Steering Group on Prevention and Promotion
European Commission - DG Health and Food Safety