High Level Group on Nutrition and Physical activity
The high level group on nutrition and physical activity is composed of EU (and EFTA) government representatives and is led by the European Commission. The group
- Enables governments to share health and economic analysis, policy ideas and best practices and develop common approaches;
- Works on priorities such as improving food products recipes, reducing children's exposure to marketing of foods high in fat, salt and sugars, physical activity, labelling and public procurement of food;
- Facilitates the sharing of evidence, data and best practices for policy makers;
- Identifies research gaps and supports health in all policies;
- Works on reducing health inequalities.