Public consultation on EU GMP Guidelines, revised Annex 17 on the Real Time Release testing
Period of consultation
From 15 September 2015 to 11 December 2015.
Contributions to and results of the consultation
Below are the public responses to the above-mentioned public consultation:
- AEGSP - Association of the European Self Medication Industry
- APIC - Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Committee
- EDQM - European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines and Healthcare
- EFPIA - European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations
- IFAH Europe - International Federation for Animal Health Europe
- NL Health Care Inspectorate
- Prateek Goyal
- PDA - Parenteral Drug Association
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- TGA - Therapeutic Goods Administration
The consultation document
The consultation document can be downloaded here.
Protection of personal data
The policy on "protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions" is based on Regulation (EC) N° 45/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 December 2000. More information is available here.
Specific privacy statement
Please consult the Privacy Statement to be downloaded here.