Global Health Policy Forum
Brussels, 12 June 2014
The meeting will be broadcast on 12 June from 13:30 to 16:00.
Please click on the following link to view the live streaming: live streaming.
- The EU's Framework Programmes for Research & Innovation
Gianpietro van de Goor, Inmaculada Penas-Jimenez
European Commission, DG R&I, Unit E3 'Fighting infectious diseases and global epidemics'
- International health research under Horizon 2020, including international multi-funders' initiatives
Policy Officer of Strategy Unit Health Directorate Research & Innovation Directorate General European Commission
- The European and Developing Countries Clinical Trials Partnership EDCTP
Dr Gianpietro van de Goor
Fighting infectious diseases and global epidemics Unit RTD.E.3, Research & Innovation DG European Commission
- EDCTP2 New opportunities for clinical research in Poverty-Related and Neglected Infectious Diseases (PRNID)
Ole F. Olesen
European & Developing Countries Clinical Trials Partnership
- Global Research Collaboration for Infectious Disease Preparedness (GloPID-R)
Unit E. 3, 'Fighting Infectious Diseases and Global Epidemics' Health Directorate Research & Innovation Directorate General European Commission
- Programme Director Hookvac Project
Remko van Leeuwen
- European Academic Global Health Alliance
Professor Krafft Thomas
- The Global Alliance for Chronic diseases (GACD)
Deputy Head of the Medical Research Unit Health Directorate Research & Innovation Directorate General European Commission