The EU Health Policy Forum
The forum meets regularly in Brussels.
- Reviews the EU's work in various areas of public health and adopts recommendations
- Responds to Commission consultations and assists in organising consultations
- Enables exchange of views and experience on a wide range of topics
- Assists in implementation and follow-up of specific initiatives.
The Health Forum’s Role: A Renewed Mandate
The Forum seeks to ensure 4 groups of organisations are represented:
- public-health non-governmental organisations and patients' organisations (NGOs should cover a broad range of issues and have member organisations in all or most EU countries)
- organisations representing health professionals and trade unions
- health service providers and health insurance bodies
- businesses with an interest in and commitment to health promotion, protection and improvement.
List of member organisations
EUHPF Guiding Principles with regard to Transparency
Papers produced by the EU Health Policy Forum
Recommendations of the Health Policy Forum
Agendas & contributions from recent meetings