Public call for expression of interest - Advisory Forum of the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)
Public call for expression of interest as Commission appointees to the Advisory Forum of the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control to represent interested parties at european level, such as non-governmental organisations representing patients, professional bodies or academia
The Commission is launching a selection procedure to appoint the representatives of non-governmental organisation representing patients, professional bodies or academia to the Advisory Forum of the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC).
Following appointments will take place:
- One representative of non-governmental organisation representing patients and one alternate;
- One representative of non-governmental organisation representing health professionals and one alternate;
- One representative of non-governmental organisation representing academia and one alternate.
The successful candidates will be appointed for a three-year-mandate starting on 1 May 2018.
- Call for expressions of interest (ECDC/AF/18)
- Specific privacy statement for the call of expressions of interest revised version from 08/01/2018
The Application Form and Declaration of Interests Form can be downloaded here:
- Application Forms for:
- Declaration of Interests Form
Applicants are recommended to include in their application, including CVs, only personal data that is necessary to their application, in accordance with the principle of data minimisation. Applicants are requested not to include sensitive personal data (such as, but not limited to, health data) in their applications, unless necessary.
The deadline for submission of applications was initially 16 February 2018. The deadline of the call is prolonged until 2 March 2018.
State of play
- The call for the new members announced that the new mandate would start as of 1 May.
- The original deadline of the call was however prolonged due insufficient number of candidates which resulted in some delay of the appointment decision.
- The new appointing decision is therefore expected in June. Apologies for this inconvenience.
- As soon as the Appointing Decision is adopted, it will be announce on the webpage of the call.
- All applicants will also receive individual emails as soon as possible.