EU Alcohol and Health Forum
The Charter establishing the European Alcohol and Health Forum (EAHF) was signed in a launch meeting in June 2007 by 40 founding members. To become members of the Forum organisations must meet certain requirements and make one or more specific commitments for action.
- Commitments Database
- EAHF guide for submission of commitments
- Assessment of evaluation approaches within the EAHF (2013)
- Summary report of commitments (2013)
- Summary report of commitments (2009)
Should you encounter technical problems when submitting a commitment, or need help to complete the form, please send an email to SANCO-EAHF@ec.europa.eu. It would be helpful if you could attach the error message if you have received one.
Click on the logo to download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader:
Monitoring and evaluation of commitments
- Seventh monitoring progress report, 2015
- Sixth monitoring progress report, 2014 - Executive summary
- Fifth monitoring progress report, 2013
- Fourth monitoring progress report, 2012
- Third monitoring progress report, 2011
- Second monitoring progress report, 2010
- First monitoring progress report, 2009
- Monitoring network, 2008
- Workshop on monitoring and evaluation, 2008
Task Force on Youth-Specific aspects of Alcohol
- Mandate, Rules of Procedure and Work Plan
- Workshops and meetings
- Report to the plenary meeting of the EAHF
Task Force Marketing Communication
The Science Group provides scientific guidance to the members of the European Alcohol and Health Forum.
- List of Science Group Members (2010)
- Rules of Procedure
- Scientific opinions:
Governance Working Group
At the Forum meeting of 9 April 2014, it was decided to create a working group to consider and discuss the governance of the EU Alcohol and Health Forum and the reporting of the commitments by the members.
The Conclusions of the Working Group summarize the Working Groups' opinions and recommendations to the Plenary Meeting on the issues discussed in its first two meetings of 10 July and 6 October 2014.
Based on it, the Forum plenary meeting on 6 November 2014 decided to prolong the mandate of the Governance Working Group.
The objectives and tasks of the Governance Working Group are described in the mandate.