Approval of seventy-two (72) Hellenic Technical Specifications (HTS), the application of which is mandatory in all public works and studies. ELOT TS 1501-10-06-03-00 Application of fertilizers
Communication from the Commission - TRIS/(2021) 04381
Directive (EU) 2015/1535
Translation of the message 001
No abre el plazo - Nezahajuje odklady - Fristerne indledes ikke - Kein Fristbeginn - Viivituste perioodi ei avata - Καμμία έναρξη προθεσμίας - Does not open the delays - N'ouvre pas de délais - Non fa decorrere la mora - Neietekmē atlikšanu - Atidėjimai nepradedami - Nem nyitja meg a késéseket - Ma’ jiftaħx il-perijodi ta’ dawmien - Geen termijnbegin - Nie otwiera opóźnień - Não inicia o prazo - Neotvorí oneskorenia - Ne uvaja zamud - Määräaika ei ala tästä - Inleder ingen frist - Не се предвижда период на прекъсване - Nu deschide perioadele de stagnare - Nu deschide perioadele de stagnare.
1. Structured Information Line
MSG 002 IND 2021 0811 GR EN 03-12-2021 GR NOTIF
2. Member State
3. Department Responsible
ΕΛΟΤ, ΚΕΝΤΡΟ ΠΛΗΡΟΦΟΡΗΣΗΣ ΟΔΗΓΙΑΣ 98/34/Ε.Ε, ΚΗΦΙΣΟΥ 50, 121 33 ΠΕΡΙΣΤΕΡΙ, ΑΘΗΝΑ, Τ/Φ: + 30210- 2120112, Τ/Ο: + 30210- 2120131
3. Originating Department
ΥΠΟΥΡΓΕΙΟ ΥΠΟΔΟΜΩΝ ΚΑΙ ΜΕΤΑΦΟΡΩΝ,ΓΕΝΙΚΗ ΓΡΑΜΜΑΤΕΙΑ ΥΠΟΔΟΜΩΝ,ΓΕΝΙΚΗ ΔΙΕΥΘΥΝΣΗ ΠΡΟΔΙΑΓΡΑΦΩΝ, ΜΗΤΡΩΩΝ ΚΑΙ ΑΠΑΛΛΟΤΡΙΩΣΕΩΝ, ΔΙΕΥΘΥΝΣΗ ΠΟΙΟΤΗΤΑΣ & ΤΥΠΟΠΟΙΗΣΗΣ, ΤΜΗΜΑ ΤΥΠΟΠΟΙΗΣΗΣ ΚΑΙ ΜΗΤΡΩΟΥ ΕΛΕΓΚΤΩΝ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΩΝ ΠΙΣΤΟΠΟΙΗΣΗΣ, Σεβαστουπόλεως 1, 115 26, Αθήνα, αρμ.: Ν. Σιδηρόπουλος, Τηλ.:210-7474028, e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Notification Number
2021/0811/GR - B00
Approval of seventy-two (72) Hellenic Technical Specifications (HTS), the application of which is mandatory in all public works and studies.
ELOT TS 1501-10-06-03-00 Application of fertilizers
6. Products Concerned
Public Works and Studies, Application of fertilizers
7. Notification Under Another Act
8. Main Content
Approval of seventy-two (72) Hellenic Technical Specifications (HTS), the application of which is mandatory in all public works and studies
ELOT TS 1501-10-06-03-00 Application of fertilizers
The purpose of this Technical Specification is to lay down the requirements for the application of fertilisers and soil conditioners for the growth of all types of plants.
This specification refers to fertilizers on plant material already installed (maintenance and growth fertilizers), while the instructions for initial fertilisation before or during installation (basic fertilizers) are included in the relevant ELOT TS
9. Brief Statement of Grounds
1. The update of the Hellenic Technical Specifications (HTS), ΕLOT TS 1501 ΧΧΧΧ:2009 series, constitutes an immediate priority, due to the technological and scientific advances made in the fields of materials and European standards since their adoption.
2. Greece is obliged to comply with the recommendations of the OECD 1st toolbox — TOOLKIT I (OECD Competition Assessment Reviews, Greece/Sector: Building Materials. p. 328, No 12-15),
3. The texts of these Hellenic Technical Specifications constitute a major quality upgrade of the existing Technical Specifications and Technical or Special Tender Specifications used currently in the public procurement of construction works.
4. These texts lead to the harmonisation of the Hellenic Technical Specifications with the applicable International and European Standards and facilitate the goal of a Single European Market in the field of construction works.
10. Reference Documents - Basic Texts
References to basic texts: Hellenic Technical Specifications (HTS) in the ELOT Technical Specifications 1501 XXXX :2009 series.
11. Invocation of the Emergency Procedure
12. Grounds for the Emergency
14. Fiscal measures
15. Impact assessment
16. TBT and SPS aspects
NO - The draft has no significant impact on international trade.
No - The draft is neither a sanitary nor a phytosanitary measure
Contact point Directive (EU) 2015/1535
Fax: +32 229 98043
The TRIS website makes it easy for you or your organization to share your views on any given notification.
You may submit your position in any of the official languages of the EU. We encourage you to submit your opinion at least one month before the end of the standstill period to make sure that your views are duly considered taking into account the time needed for analysis and internal processing. In any event, your contributions will be accepted until 23:59:59 CET of the date of end of the standstill period. Your contribution will be made public in TRIS (translations into other languages will not be publicly available) unless you signal that you wish to keep them confidential.The views by the interested parties are important for the Commission and the Member States in the context of an assessment of notifications submitted under Directive (EU) 2015/1535. However, any Commission reaction is taken independently, in the light of the information in its possession and in line with its internal decision-making rules.
Please note you will not receive any further feedback concerning the content of your contribution.
At the end of the standstill period, you will find on the webpage https://ec.europa.eu/growth/tools-databases/tris/en/ , under the notification file, the information about the form of the reaction of the Commission and/or the Member States, if any, to the notification.
No contributions were found for this notification