On 26th October 2022, Generali will host the second edition of its flagship SME EnterPRIZE event in Brussels to explore the challenges and opportunities for SMEs with sustainable business models and recognize outstanding examples – in the presence of senior representatives of the European Institutions and other relevant stakeholders.
The event will take place in a physical form as well as via a webcast, and will include a panel debate, high-level interviews and speeches given by institutional representatives, revolving around the concept of SMEs role in EU’s sustainability agenda.
• Martina Dlabajová, MEP, Co-President of SME Intergroup of the European Parliament
• Philippe Donnet, Generali Group CEO
• Bianca Dragomir, CEO Cleantech Cluster Valencia Region and Member of the SME EnterPRIZE Scientific Committee
• Paolo Gentiloni, European Commissioner for Economy
• Markus Jerger, Co-President Co-President European Entrepreneurs CEA-PME
• Didier Reynders, European Commissioner for Justice
• Andrea Sironi, Assicurazioni Generali Chairman
• Gianmario Verona, Rector of Bocconi University
During the event, Generali will present the new edition of the White Paper on SMEs and sustainability developed in collaboration with Bocconi University. The study provides insights on the level of integration of sustainability within companies’ operations thanks to a field analysis conducted by interviewing over 1000 EU SMEs.
Additionally, it will provide visibility to the Sustainability Heroes – entrepreneurs who have implemented notable initiatives with a strong environmental, welfare, or community dimension in their business activities and can become an inspirational model for other SMEs. The best initiatives in the field of sustainability will be selected from the 9 European countries participating in the project (Italy, Germany, Spain, France, Austria, Hungary, Czechia, Croatia and Portugal) by an international Scientific Committee consisting of institutional, academic and corporate representatives.
Register your interest to attending the event on the following link: https://www.sme-enterprize.com/participate/