Please use this form to report any information security incident related to the information system provided by the DG Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs.
Information Security Incidents include:
- Unauthorised access attempts (hacking)
- Unauthorised scanning of networks or computers
- Denial of service (DoS) attacks
- Defacement of websites
- Theft, or loss of critical data or IT equipment
- Disclosure of private information
- Disclosure of passwords or other authentication credentials
- Unmanaged virus or malware infections
- Any other suspicious events or queries.
What to include in reports:
Please supply as much information as possible about the incident. This might include:
- Times and dates of events
- IP addresses or hostnames of computers
- Usernames or identification of people
- Operating system or software versions
- Any error messages or behaviour displayed
- Contact details where we can reach you for follow-up
- Please do NOT include passphrases, PINs or other private information.