Jump to navigation
This measure is devoted to companies and provides grants as innovation vouchers to support the following business innovation actions:
- Implementation of business management solutions to control and optimise the business processes and resources;
- Development of an online business strategy, to increase the business digital presence and sales;
- Expert advice in knowledge transfer by Canarian R&D Centres, to satisfy the innovation opportunities detected in the company;
- Expert external consultancy on R&DI management, including the implementation of R&DI management systems, technology surveillance, R&DI tax deductions, etc.;
- Support in the preparation of R&DI project proposals for national or international calls;
- Advisory support for the incorporation of ICT innovative technologies to the company to improve its productive processes or boost its commercial activity;
- Advice for the incorporation of digital transformation technologies and innovations.
The maximum aid intensity would be 70% of the eligible service budget, up to a maximum of 20000 euros.
No information available.
The maximum amount of the grants is quite small (20000 euros), thus it is expected that each project funded will not have a significative impact. However, as Canarias has a low business innovation performance, the measure can be useful to improve the business innovation management procedures and help the companies to undertake more ambition innovation challenges in the future.