Jump to navigation
The Regional Operational Programme of the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF ROP) 2014-2020, approved by Community decision on February 12, 2015, is the implementation tool defined by the Marche Region to achieve on its own territory the aims and actions of the Cohesion Policy of the European Union for the period 2014-2020. The European Union's cohesion policy is divided into 11 Thematic Objectives (OT) aimed at reducing disparities in development of its territories and to contribute to the priorities of smart, sustainable and inclusive growth envisaged by the strategy "Europe 2020". The regional administration's strategic choices are focused on 6 to 11 thematic objectives of the EU Regulation 1303/2013. Because already in 2007-2013 program interventions related to the OT which currently applies the ring fencing (OT 1-4) accounted for over 70% of the total, the POR 2014+ is configured as a continuum than policies already established and that in the new period will be further strengthened and focused through greater results orientation. The resources of the ROP ERDF 2014-2020 Marche amounting to €337m, 18% more than POR ERDF 2007-2013.
The objectives of the ROP ERDF 2014-2020 are:
• Increase the competitiveness of the productive system;
• Supporting innovation and investment in human capital;
• Enhance the natural attractors, environmental and tourism in a sustainable development perspective;
• Promoting energy efficiency and sustainable mobility;
• Promoting policies for social inclusion.