Jump to navigation
The Government of Canarias is the institution that holds the executive power in the competence framework of the Autonomous Community of Canarias, vested by the Statute of Autonomy of Canarias.
The Government of Canarias is composed by a Govern Presidency and several regional ministries, focused in the following fields:
- Public works and Transportation
- Economy, Industry, Commerce and Knowledge
- Presidency, Justice and Equality
- Territorial Policy, Sustainability and Security
- Employment, Social Policy and Housing
- Education and Universities
- Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Water
- Tourism, Culture and Sports
The department responsible for innovation is the Canarian Agency for Research, Innovation and Information Society (ACIISI), within the regional ministry of Economy, Industry, Commerce and Knowledge.