Jump to navigation
1. Produce and transfer knowledge through research and teaching, to prepare students for its application and to cultivate the arts and culture;
2. Provide higher education and contribute to lifelong learning through modern teaching methods, based on scientific and technological research at the highest level of quality in accordance with internationally recognized criteria;
3. Develop students' criticality and skills, ensure professional integration of graduates and create the necessary conditions for the emergence of new researchers;
4. Respond to the labour market’s needs as well as to the country's development needs and promote knowledge diffusion, exploitation of research results and innovation, respecting the principles of scientific ethics, sustainable development and social cohesion;
5. Promote cooperation with other educational institutions and research bodies, the effective mobility of educational staff, students and graduates, contributing to the building of the European Higher Education and Research Area and
6. Contribute to the formation of responsible citizens capable of meeting the requirements of all fields of human activities with scientific, professional and cultural competences and accountability and with respect for the values of justice, freedom, democracy and social solidarity.
The Alexander Technological Educational Institute of Thessaloniki was established in 1983.
Concerning its educational role, the institute is constituted of the following four schools (17 departments) which delimit its activities range:
The institute promotes specialised knowledge and training though the on-line MBA it offers in partnership with the University of Nicosia (Cyprus).
ATEITH includes also the following: