REGISTER ON THE ELIIT PLATFORM
The 1st ELIIT call for partnership proposals closed on 31 March 2020.
The 2nd ELIIT call for partnership proposals will be launched in 2021.
You can still register on the ELIIT platform to find textile, clothing, leather and footwear (TCLF) SMEs, and technology/owners and providers willing to collaborate and innovate
Common eligibility criteria - The organisation must be legally and operationally established in the EU or a COSME associated country
- EU countries - Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden
- COSME associated countries - Iceland, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Kosovo*, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey, Moldova, Ukraine and Armenia
(*non-EU participant info and disclaimer)
- The United Kingdom continues to participate in COSME during the transition period (currently foreseen until 31 December 2020)
Moreover, the applying organisation must not be in the process of receivership or bankruptcy.
Specific criteria for TCLF SMEs - To qualify as an SME, an organisation must
Specific criteria for providers and owners of technology (e.g. research centres, universities, innovation centres, competence centres) -
To apply, the organisation must own the relevant technologies or have the right to use them freely.
Application process and selection criteria
The following steps group the processes of registration, application, and selection of projects on the EMS platform
Step 1: Registration and validation based on eligibility criteria
All potential partners must register and fulfil the eligibility criteria individually.
Step 2: Submission of partnership project proposal
After registration and validation of the partners´ profiles, the project proposal must be submitted in partnership via the EMS platform
- if you do not have a partner, you can find one on the EMS platform
- if you already have a partner outside the ELIIT project, both must register on the EMS platform
- if you can’t find a partner on the EMS platform please contact email@example.com and we will assist you
Read the ‘guide for applicants’ and the application form for more information.
Step 3: Assessment and selection of projects
The assessment process is divided into 2 stages
- Pre-selection: eligible project proposals will be evaluated according to the award criteria described in the guide for applicants. The process will result in a shortlist of finalist projects
- Final evaluation: shortlisted projects will be evaluated by the ELIIT steering board, which will decide on the final list of projects to be supported
Guide for applicants Technical proposal template FAQs
For general support or if you encounter any issue throughout the application process, please see our contact page.