The first edition of the WATIFY solution awards will be taking place this year on 15 November in Copenhagen, Denmark, as part of the Global Finals of the Creative Business Cup 2017. The awards are looking to recognise the next innovative SME that, through the adoption of digital or key enabling technologies, could be the symbol of Europe’s ground-breaking industry.
Entries will be assessed by a Jury of carefully selected experts in the fields of innovation and technology. The Jury will include senior representatives from DG GROW, EASME, CBC and Watify
The winner will:
- Receive a 1000 euro prize
- Have an opportunity to showcase their technological transformation in a promotional video
- Be awarded a CBC Diploma certificate
- Have opportunities to network with entrepreneurs and investors from across the globe
Who can apply?
SMEs and entrepreneurs that have gone, or are going through, a high-impact and innovative technological transformation.
In particular the jury will be looking for a creative transformation that addresses the following:
- Innovates in terms of technology, product or service
- Brings about change in the value chains of industry and inside the company and/or can inspire new business models
- Shows unique value propositions
- Has scalability potential.
The application deadline is 24 October 2017, and more information on the awards can be found here.