Information and advice for SMEs in the tourism industry
Develop your business and enhance your skills
This portal is for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) within the EU tourism private sector.
It aims to ensure SMEs stay informed and up-to-date with the continuous transformation of the EU tourism sector. This site can be used as a source of reference for all relevant topics related to the industry including; running a business, sourcing potential clients, finance, expanding into international markets and finding and using the digital tools needed to take your business further.
- Choosing international markets
- Marketing your business abroad
- Working with businesses in other countries
- European markets
- The USA: One of the main international markets
- Attracting tourists from emerging markets
- Legal regulations for e-commerce
- The regulation of tourism activity across the EU
- European tourism legislation
Also see our digital toolbox to learn how you can use the power of social media and other digital tools to help run and expand your business.