This section provides access to a large number of cluster-related links, documents and reports that will help cluster policy actors to rapidly access relevant material and help develop knowledge and networks amongst the cluster community. The European Cluster Observatory project press releases will also be available here.
YouTube: EOCIC channel
- European Cluster Collaboration Platform
- European Cluster Excellence Initiative
- The European Foundation for Cluster Excellence has taken the role of continuing some tasks of ECEI, namely the development of training materials for Cluster Management Excellence plus the organisation of an accreditation system for certifying instructors, through the delivery of train the trainers’ courses and monitoring of their performance.
- The European Secretariat for Cluster Analysis promotes cluster management excellence through benchmarking and quality labelling of clusters and cluster management organisations and supports cluster policy makers and programme owners with advice on cluster programme development. In these contexts, the secretariat collaborates with acknowledged cluster experts from various EU member states.
- The smart specialisation platform assists regional and national policy-makers to develop, implement and review their Research and Innovation Strategies for Smart Specialisation e.g. through guidance documents and tools to identify regions with similar policy priorities.
- Enterprise Europe Network. The Enterprise Europe Network is an extensive network providing a wide range of services to SMEs, entrepreneurs and others helping them to access market information, overcome legal obstacles and identify potential business partners across Europe, including innovation support and transnational technology transfer services.
- European Business and Innovation Centre Network
The European BIC Network is leading non-governmental pan-European network bringing together 200+ Business & Innovation Centres, and similar organisations such as incubators, innovation and entrepreneurship centres across the enlarged Europe.