The ECTY aims to increase visitor to both locations, boost tourism investment and stimulate people-to-people interactions. See more information on the dedicated ECTY website
Notice: Please return to this page frequently as the Q&A document is updated at least once a week.
Email your questions 4 Commission working days before the deadlines. This means 4 May for the 15 May deadline and 11 June for the 15 June deadline, respectively. Questions received during the last 4 Commission working days will likely be answered after the deadline.
Call for submissions
We're looking for actions/events organised by tourism-related organisations with a European dimension that underpin the ECTY objectives. We may provide limited support for a maximum of 10 relevant actions/events that meet our requirements. Our eventual support will be restricted to specific organisational costs with a maximum of €30.000 per selected action.
Who can apply?
- should take place in China or an EU country
- must have a European dimension contributing to the ECTY objectives
- cannot pursue direct commercial purposes
- should outline their concept and involvement of stakeholders and experts
- must be organised by a legal entity representing at least 14 EU countries
- must be organised by organisations from an EU country or third country participating in the Programme for the Competitiveness of Enterprises and SMEs (COSME)
How to apply
Interested parties should:
- carefully read the full selection document below
- submit a concept note (5 pages max.) describing aspects outlined in the selection document
- Provide budget details (the budget template below may be used)
Please apply via email with your concept note using the contact info below.
There are 2 deadlines for submission of a concept note:
- 15 May 2018 for actions to be organised between August and December 2018
- 15 June 2018 for actions to be organised between October and December 2018
We will inform selected applicants in writing by end May and June, respectively.