- Number: 562/PP/GRO/SME/16/F/102
This support system should:
- contribute to achieving the objectives of the (forthcoming) Regulation setting up an EU system for supply chain due diligence self-certification of responsible importers of tin, tantalum and tungsten, their ores, and gold originating in conflict-affected and high-risk areas
- limit and/or offset the administrative burden imposed on SMEs by EU legislation on conflict minerals
- provide SMEs with due diligence capacity to remain competitive in increasingly conflict-free global supply chains.
To achieve its objective, the contract will deliver:
- sector analysis of EU SMEs importing 3TGs
- simplification of due diligence reporting obligations for SMEs
- design of a comprehensive support system for SMEs on due diligence.
For more detailed information, please consult the technical specifications.
How to apply
Please note that all tendering documents are published through the Commission-wide platform, eTendering. Only electronic submission through the e-Submission application is allowed for this call. Offers sent on paper, by e-mail or by fax will be non-admissible.
The documents will always be visible and downloadable but if you register to the call by adding your email address and a password, you will be able to ask questions and you will be automatically informed about all changes that may be published (e.g. additional documents and answers to questions).
The deadline for submission is 20 September 2016, 16:00.