To contribute to the development of an appropriate regulatory framework and insurance market, the European Commission is seeking your view on:
- The insurance market for RPAS
- Third-party insurance requirements
- Third-party liability regimes in Europe
The hearing is taking place at Eurocontrol Headquarters, Rue de la Fusée 96, Brussels (Belgium) on 5th March 2014. Eurocontrol headquarters are located very near Bruxelles-Zaventem airport.
Share your views with the European Commission
- Share your views with the European Commission on the situation in Europe on third-party liability and insurance requirements for RPAS.
- Share your experience and expectations of getting RPAS insurance.
- Tell us about your innovative applications and use of RPAS.
Your presence and opinion is valuable in this process. Presentations and round-table discussions will help initiating debates with the audience. It will be a unique opportunity for you to contribute. Please, let us know if in addition you are interested in giving a presentation or participate to a round table.
The targeted audience includes:
- RPAS operators and manufacturers
- RPAS operator representative associations
- Insurers and brokers
- European Governments & Regulators
To register please contact Ms Michele Tavani at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 20 7910 5651 before 19th February 2014. Registration is free.
The hearing is prepared with the assistance of Steer Davies Gleave who has been awarded a contract with the European Commission to support this analysis.