The tasks include
- Service maintenance and, if necessary, limited content update, including translations into 7 languages, of the EU due diligence ready! portal. Content update will take place only if existing content will no more match reality, for instance due to new policy developments or changed event calendar.
- Ensuring necessary networking activities, including serving the email firstname.lastname@example.org provided within the 'EU due diligence ready! portal' as a contact email.
- Advising EU entities educating EU SMEs on specific questions related to the OECD due diligence guidance and the EU Conflict Minerals Regulation.
Qualitative award criteria
- Quality of the technical proposal: 50%
- quality of the proposed methodology: 25%
- quality and efficiency of the proposed project management and resources: 25%
Final evaluation will be calculated in the following way: 35% for price and 65% for points gained for evaluation of the qualitative award criteria.
If you are interested in this call, please send an email to GROW-C-FINANCIAL-TEAM@ec.europa.eu.
Deadline for expression of interest: 8 June 2020 at 16.00 Brussels time.