The aim of this Showcase Conference is to:
- showcase the added-value of EU support for tourism projects under Europe’s programme for small and medium-sized enterprises (COSME)
- inspire more cooperation and participation from the tourism industry in the EU projects
- stimulate reflection on future EU support for tourism projects
14 inspirational examples of good practices developed under the tourism calls of the COSME programme will be presented at the following 2 sessions (each consisting of an interactive marketplace session and 2 panel discussions):
- Connecting Europe through public and private partnerships
- Connecting Europe through innovation
The event will gather up to 200 participants, including representatives of public authorities at EU, national and regional level, European tourism sector associations and tourism and travel industry.
REGISTRATION is now open.
We look forward to welcoming you at the event.
The tourism team of the Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs.