The general objectives of this tender are to
- increase the flow of Chinese travellers in the EU, in particular, Chinese free individual travellers (FITs), with high revenues, interested in lesser-known destinations and travelling outside high season
- stimulate investment opportunities for EU companies in China where domestic tourism is booming
Its specific objectives are to
- bring together EU tourism operators from different EU countries, helping them to forge flexible transnational partnerships
- give EU tourism operators business opportunities by putting them in contact with relevant Chinese operators on the occasion of B2B events, priority being given to SMEs operating in more than one EU country
- support the development and visibility of trans-European touristic products in China
Please note that all our tendering documents are published through a Commission-wide platform ‘eTendering’.
If you are interested in this call, please download the tender documents from the platform.
The documents are always visible and downloadable, but if you register on eTendering, you will be able to ask questions and be informed automatically about changes to the call for tender (additional documents, answered questions, etc.).
The submission deadline is 24 September 2019 at 16.00 (CEST).