Specifically, those affecting the competitiveness of the European rail supply industry within the context of the forum on this subject that we launched on 2 March 2017.
This workshop will involve participants from the European Commission, and public and private organisations active in the rail supply industry. It will focus on the following topics:
- trade and international competition
- public procurement in third countries
- public procurement within the EU
Targeted invitations for this event have been sent out.
Presentations from the workshop:
- project financing in international competition
- global perspective of European rail supply industry
- sustainable public procurement
- tackling non-tariff barriers related to procurement
- the use of MEAT
For more information please contact GROW-CONF-RAIL@ec.europa.eu